• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Steps

1409908583356_wps_26_Arsenal_stars_teamed_up_w.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
N'Zonzi :lol: He's not awful but he doesn't take you anywhere except sideways.

If Xhaka is part of the long-term plans, then you need a mobile defensively astute partner next to him. N'Zonzi is basically just a more boring version of Xhaka.

Denis Zakaria.

But Nzonzi is nowhere near as bad as you say, he'd improve us. I'm not saying there aren't better players out there, there are, but he's certainly not a bad option.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d rather take the risk on waiting for Goretzka, we’re not that desperate for a midfielder that it has to happen in January.

Zaza

Good player but not for 30m. I cannot for the love of God understand how we let Liverpool sign Naby Keita. That's the sort of play we needed next to Xhaka.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We're not winning the League this season (unless $ity have their annual collective brain fart), so it's much more advisable to get in a young DM/CM and integrate him this season.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We're not winning the League this season (unless $ity have their annual collective brain fart), so it's much more advisable to get in a young DM/CM and integrate him this season.

One way or another we need to secure Champions League football, absolutely vital with Özil and Sanchez on the way out.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One way or another we need to secure Champions League football, absolutely vital with Özil and Sanchez on the way out.
correct, but we should be waltzing into the CL this year. The other teams are starting to waver and we're building a head of steam. Chelski are the only team who are in any sort of form.

Nzonzi will not guarantee us the league this season, and he would be relegated to the bench if any decent player came along.We could use this gap season to sort out our own team, rather than bring in a player who will do nothing other than strenghten our grip on 3rd.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good player but not for 30m. I cannot for the love of God understand how we let Liverpool sign Naby Keita. That's the sort of play we needed next to Xhaka.
Wenger did try to sign him, Keita said no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom