• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
First Banega, now N'Zonzi?

Agents are spreading rumours for a better wage for their players?

We will surely not buy Torreira and N'Zonzi.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
N'zonzi and Torreira. Deeeecent (bubbles). Must surely mean that Elneny is on his way out though?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We're not signing N'Zonzi. Banega made sense because he can play further forward. This makes no sense now we're getting Torreira.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll sign another midfielder with Torreira because there are many links form reliable sources linking us with midfielders

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Transfers started off great now we’re going the underwhelming direction with Sokratis and Nzonzi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Transfers started off great now we’re going the underwhelming direction with Sokratis and Nzonzi.
Well our first signing would've been our 1st summer signing if Dortmund didn't told us to wait until July. I think N'Zonzi will be decent option if we go with 3 man midfield

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Well our first signing would've been our 1st summer signing if Dortmund didn't told us to wait until July. I think N'Zonzi will be decent option if we go with 3 man midfield

Don’t care about order. They’re still ****.

Top Bottom