• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm honestly not sure about a N'Zonzi-Xhaka pairing, seems to be missing something. A trio of N'Zonzi-Xhaka-Ramsey seems pretty good on paper tho.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm honestly not sure about a N'Zonzi-Xhaka pairing, seems to be missing something. A trio of N'Zonzi-Xhaka-Ramsey seems pretty good on paper tho.

Nzonzi would complement Xhaka quite well. Ramsey bombs forward a lot leaving Xhaka alone most of the time. Having Nzonzi next to Xhaka would allow Xhaka to dictate play higher up the pitch while Nzonzi nullifies the counter attack. Not to mention he dominates the air. We could push him forward and aim for him from goal kicks. He would improve us physically and defensively while also allowing us to play 4 4 2.

-------Giroud Lacazette
--Alexis Xhaka Nzonzi Özil
--Kola Kos MustafI Bellerin
----------------Cech

nicky47

Established Member
Never followed Nzonzi at Sevilla. But I imagine him to be a very strong player, nice on the ball, and good at the defensive side of things. That type of midfielder would be perfect for our midfield. A presence we lack.

But then again, like I said, I don't know what he's like, and we're probably not even interested. A quality CM signing would be huge though. Think we need to lose a player in that position first mind you.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sergej>>>>>>>Nzonzi and much younger. Show some damn ambition, slap the money on the table and dare Lazio to turn it down.

BobP

Memri Fan
When considering who to bring in to partner Xhaka, we should look to Real Madrid at the turn of the decade or Juventus right now.

Alonso/Khedira and Pjanic/Khedira.

Need a dynamic, midfielder who is both adept at winning and carrying the ball forward.

Top Bottom