• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

TheIceman85

Nzonzi is a lot different to Xhaka defensively though because he is deceptively quick for a big man and he also seems pretty composed when defending unlike Xhaka who often seems to panic or switch off.

avalonhse

Milan played like that back with Kaka et al

I want the midfield to be a more flat three men midfield but that is Kinda semantics

What a flat 3men midfield does thou is easier to swap personer depending on opposition

For Milan it is rather
------------Kaka------------
--Seedorf--------Gattuso--
---------Pirlo----------

The corresponding Arsenal should be:
------------Özil------------
--Ramsey--------Torreira--
---------Xhaka----------

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Steve Stammers.

Fotolia_106996237_S-e1502807949799.jpg

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If Ramsey leaves, I wouldn't at all mind them bringing in N'Zonzi. Arsenal has pretty boys who can create and score goals coming out their ears. I'd like to have one more guy who can boss the midfield, is calm and composed on the ball and a really good ball distributor.
Absolutely this. If we can trade him for more power and control in midfield I'm all for it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Ramsey leaves, I wouldn't at all mind them bringing in N'Zonzi. Arsenal has pretty boys who can create and score goals coming out their ears. I'd like to have one more guy who can boss the midfield, is calm and composed on the ball and a really good ball distributor.
as a replacement i meant not by the quality but style of play N'zonzi more like deep laying midfielder Ramsey is more like Advanced central mid

Top Bottom