• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
as a replacement i meant not by the quality but style of play N'zonzi more like deep laying midfielder Ramsey is more like Advanced central mid
im sure emery would have made him more disciplined but ramsey played like a CAM at times last season when he was meant to be b2b. we have Özil and mkhy for that

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
heard Nzonzi is interested, but not considering a move until Arsenal fans stop using ‘ in his last name

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
as a replacement i meant not by the quality but style of play N'zonzi more like deep laying midfielder Ramsey is more like Advanced central mid

Well, that's what I mean. I'm not sure Arsenal needs an advanced central midfielder as much as they need a guy like N'Zonzi. Honestly, I'm not sure where Ramsey is necessary in a 4-2-3-1. N'Zonzi alongside either Torreira or Xhaka brings defensive stability and ball winning abilities. Ramsey is mostly interested in banging forward and going for goals. That's fine, but there are plenty of guys who can do that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well, that's what I mean. I'm not sure Arsenal needs an advanced central midfielder as much as they need a guy like N'Zonzi. Honestly, I'm not sure where Ramsey is necessary in a 4-2-3-1. N'Zonzi alongside either Torreira or Xhaka brings defensive stability and ball winning abilities. Ramsey is mostly interested in banging forward and going for goals. That's fine, but there are plenty of guys who can do that.
I think if we do buy N'Zonzi we'll likely go 4-3-3 its the system where emery won 3 Europa league with it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
At times last season it almost felt as if Ramsey was one of those little kids at school who just wanted goals, he'd literally goal hang at times at the expense of our solidity for personal glory. Xhaka was left absolutely stranded by himself on multiple occasions.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I think if we do buy N'Zonzi we'll likely go 4-3-3 its the system where emery won 3 Europa league with it.

Actually he used a flexible 4-2-3-1 at Sevilla (and Valencia). It often morphed into a 4-3-3 by dropping the No. 10 back (and into a 4-4-2 in defense by pulling the wide forwards back and moving the 10 up beside the striker). He used more of a straight 4-3-3 at PSG. You may be right, but either way I think a player such as N'Zonzi is better suited.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Actually he used a flexible 4-2-3-1 at Sevilla (and Valencia). It often morphed into a 4-3-3 by dropping the No. 10 back (and into a 4-4-2 in defense by pulling the wide forwards back and moving the 10 up beside the striker). He used more of a straight 4-3-3 at PSG. You may be right, but either way I think a player such as N'Zonzi is better suited.

Yeah this is right, he went 4231 with Sevilla. Usually with two DM’s so N’zonzi and Torreira would work nicely.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Thing is you need to dms to protect the defence and let the others do what they want, it makes sense.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Nzonzi or Suarez? I know it, you know it, Emery knows it.

0fc.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Forget Nzonzi. Move AMN infield and buy a Right back. The guy is literally covering the entire back four and making a goal saving intervention every game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom