• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
I am amazed how people forget/underestimate Ramsey.Pairing Xhaka and Nzonzi,i think if we have make a serious run for the title Ramsey is the key,his runs from the midfield are difficult to track and he will definitely provide with us goals if we can keep him fit.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I am amazed how people forget/underestimate Ramsey.Pairing Xhaka and Nzonzi,i think if we have make a serious run for the title Ramsey is the key,his runs from the midfield are difficult to track and he will definitely provide with us goals if we can keep him fit.
And I'm amazed how many people forget that Ramsey has missed at least 2 months of the season for each of the last 4 years which makes relying on him pretty damn stupid.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
And I'm amazed how many people forget that Ramsey has missed at least 2 months of the season for each of the last 4 years which makes relying on him pretty damn stupid.
replacing Ramsey with Nzonzi doesn't seem right to me.Xhaka and Nzonzi both are pretty static; they'll just sit infront of defence.If we are looking for a backup we should get a proper CM not a CDM.I don't think we can play Xhaka and a DM together.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Would never forget him and he seems to be way underrated in here but many, including me, just hope for a backup of similar quality in order to provide healthy competition and security for any injury scenario.

Ramsey is probably going to bench a lot of the best CM we can buy, if he's fit and running and playin like he currently does.

tcahill

replacing Ramsey with Nzonzi doesn't seem right to me.Xhaka and Nzonzi both are pretty static; they'll just sit infront of defence.If we are looking for a backup we should get a proper CM not a CDM.I don't think we can play Xhaka and a DM together.

Agreed, I think Seri would benefit us so much more. Nzonzi is a great DM, which is exactly the player we don't need right now. Xhaka already sits in front of the defence, and we saw last season what happened when Arsène played him as a box-to-box.

Only way I can see Nzonzi fitting in is if we returned to a 4-3-2-1, which in turn has its own downsides.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We're not even linked to him and Wenger is not going to pay such a fee for someone pushing 30 - however you feel about the age issue.

He's a good player though, and again, I was one of probably 2/3 who wanted him from Blackburn when we were linked.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I have the same concerns in terms of pairing N'zonzi and Xhaka.

But if you want ambitions of the title you gotta consider ramsey injured for a sustained amount of time and buy accordingly

Top Bottom