• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Jae

Not sure how I feel about this, was never particularly impressed by him at Blackburn or Stoke but he has undoubtedly done well at Sevilla.

He looks to be just what we need, but we'd need to get rid of some of the dross in our squad first and theres also question marks over his attitude.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So is he actually decent now? Or is this just another stop gap option who's better than what we have but not really good enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who even opened this thread. Everyone knows Wenger likes a challenge, that's why he hasn't fixed our central midfield since Viera left.

Reactions: BBF

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He's a lot nearer 29 than he is 28. That's a fact.

How could he possibly be nearer to 29 than 28 when he IS 28? That makes absolutely no sense at all. He can't be any nearer to any age than the age he actually is. So no, it's not a fact. It's an impossibility.

Edit: Reading on in the thread I see some have already pointed this out. Just let me add that age isn't counted in fractions unless you're a toddler. From your 28th birthday until your 29th, you're 28. I'm 59. I'll turn 60 in November. I'm not rounding up.

Last edited:

Goon_si

How could he possibly be nearer to 29 than 28 when he IS 28? That makes absolutely no sense at all. He can't be any nearer to any age than the age he actually is. So no, it's not a fact. It's an impossibility.

Edit: Reading on in the thread I see some have already pointed this out. Just let me add that age isn't counted in fractions unless you're a toddler. From your 28th birthday until your 29th, you're 28. I'm 59. I'll turn 60 in November. I'm not rounding up.
Being closer to your 29th birthday than to 28th is not impissible. Its basic math.

Dynamic

We need a box-to-box midfielder, a young, not-injury-prone Cazorla, a 13-14 Ramsey. We need mobility and class on the ball. N'zonzi is a different kind of player.

Last edited:

neimad

60 is like two N'Zonzi's and a bit.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never read such a load of b*llocks about ages.

This is not a question of maths, it's the difference between analogue and digital. Your age is continually changing so as soon as you quoted it you'd be wrong anyway. :lol:

So we're forced to approximate it, usually by rounding down to the nearest year. Ask @hydrofluoric acid he's the expert these days. He'll give a quantum answer. There's no such thing as time, only space time.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
berizzo doesnt want him because he just bought Pizarro and he is going to pair him with Banega. And nzonzi is too much of a big player to make him rotate, thats the main reason why i dont see him coming here, we cant guarantee an starting spot for him.

love this player since Stoke days.

KingVerse

He could do a job over here. I don't think he would replace anybody really, since the season is long and has added games pending on our cup/europe run. We ARE the Arsenal and we can expect injuries to both of our best midfielders, so he would get enough game time. I wouldn't be too hyped over this signing but it beats no mf signing at all...

ClubLevel

Thankfully its a lot closer to the end of the transfer window than it is to the start of it. Although its also nearer to the next transfer window.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
ullaqld.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I'm 59. I'll turn 60 in November. I'm not rounding up.

Why am I surprised that fractions are beyond you?

Of course you're not rounding that up, nobody wants to sound older than really they're.

If your birthday is in november, you're a lot nearer to 60 than 59. That's a fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom