• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stewart Downing

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pea-Tear-Griffin said:
truth_hurts said:
Downing on the left, bring Pennant back to play on the right and have Giroud upfront. Would a be a dream... A very bad dream

What about Bentley :D

Give him Bergkamps number 10 like always wanted!

mo50

Established Member
Downing is exactly the type of player Wenger will never sign.

What a rubbish rumour. Even thinking about this guy here makes my blood boil.

jinjin5000

truth_hurts said:
Downing on the left, bring Pennant back to play on the right and have Giroud upfront. Would a be a dream... A very bad dream

would be just like a pingpong match between the two with Giroud as a sort of net

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I only came into this thread to see the chorus of "OH GAWDD NOOOOOO".

I was not disappointed :lol:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
After 20 years of sex in the dark, a wife finds out that her husband always used a dildo on her, she said 'Explain the dildo pr!ck' to which he replied 'Explain the kids b!tch'.

What? What do you mean by this is not a joke threat? Explain what Downing is doing here.

Top Bottom