• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stuart Taylor (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingReyes

Established Member
Apparently since his injury he has not regained the form he was in before..sad really because he really looked good as backup for Seaman before the stress fracture.

has anyone else noticed how much weight he's put on since he got injured?

Gunner4life09

i think we need taylor at this point as Stack has run into trouble we don't have enough cover in that department. i don't think a loan would do him any good though.

marhes26

Stuart Who?!!!! (only joking) maybe a move is what he needs...i dont think he's going to make it at Arsenal.Good Keeper though.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him then if it is true but I have had doubts about him for these last few years since he became so injury prone, and thought that Stack was better at that time but with his ongoing case I am not so sure if he will be accepted back here. Guess we will have to just wait and see.

asajoseph

Established Member
Stuart Taylor

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2005290438,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 38,00.html</a>

According to the Sun, we're selling Stuart Taylor to Aston Villa, and he'll sign a 4 year contract. No surprise he's leaving, but please God, no Almunia next season.

A

Anonymous

oh well, never good enough anyway to be honest, though i would've liked if he was given more of a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom