• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not saying he's the almighty Ornstein, but I still rather listen to him as most **** sources on here. He has insight, may be limited but still it's just obvious.

Özil might have looked at Alexis situation and alongst his agent got more greedy or unsure whether to still extend at this point in time.

Besides, there is really no legitimate right for most Dean critics to complain about anything posted in here as they are fans of John Cross, L'equipe or RMC which all just recently proved to provide junk breaking news of the highest order..
I used to believe Dean but I just can't anymore. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after "we'll go big after Besiktas" and the Benzema saga of 2015 but the madness stuff was just ridiculous. First he said it was a CF, then hinted at Griezmann, finally a few weeks after the window he claimed it was Reus.

Dodgy character too, with all that training gear stuff from a few years ago.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lacazette
Kolasinac
Zaha
Goretzka
Sancho

While keeping our big players would be a sensational window for us I hope we do something similar to that. If we can't get Lemar we need to be signing a wide player and CM.

Zaha solid backup to Alexis and Özil, Goretzka tidy mid and Sancho an absolute superstar in the making.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I used to believe Dean but I just can't anymore. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after "we'll go big after Besiktas" and the Benzema saga of 2015 but the ******* stuff was just ridiculous. First he said it was a CF, then hinted at Griezmann, finally a few weeks after the window he claimed it was Reus.

Dodgy character too, with all that training gear stuff from a few years ago.
Training gear stuff? Enlighten...

LOL But that's the point... Everybody was saying the same thing about Pires that you're saying about Lacazette now. Then Pires turned out to be that 100x better player you're talking about.

Doubt peoplr were saying that Pires was France Thro Walcott. I rated Pires right from the beginning.

People made me believe we were signing second coming of Suarez with the eay they overrated Laca. Said he could dribble and be more involved but I cant see anything but hid playstyle is same as Walcott. He hides from general play.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Bloke throws in there Zaha as of if it was nothing and goes on to label it a sensational window.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
People made me believe we were signing second coming of Suarez with the eay they overrated Laca. Said he could dribble and be more involved but I cant see anything but hid playstyle is same as Walcott. He hides from general play.

You're basing that off 45 minutes against Chelsea in pre season after he's just travelled the world on tour with us 1 week after coming back from America to sign for us, ridiculous to not give him a chance after that ordeal.

al-Ustaadh

I know nobody who was talking about him as the next Suarez. Definitely didn't view him nor do I view him like that now. But ok.

al-Ustaadh

Didnt say that anybody was talking about him as the next Suarez.

But the overration of Laca was way over the top.

"People made me believe we were signing second coming of Suarez with the eay they overrated Laca. Said he could dribble and be more involved but I cant see anything but hid playstyle is same as Walcott. He hides from general play."

The bolded definitely suggests that. But I don't give a ****. Would rather see how he performs first. Wenger even wanted him last summer. I'll trust Wenger's judgment over yours any day of the week.

"People made me believe we were signing second coming of Suarez with the eay they overrated Laca. Said he could dribble and be more involved but I cant see anything but hid playstyle is same as Walcott. He hides from general play."

The bolded definitely suggests that. But I don't give a ****. Would rather see how he performs first. Wenger even wanted him last summer. I'll trust Wenger's judgment over yours any day of the week.

Mate they were overrating him way over the top that I thought they seriously believed he was next Suarez. Never did I say they said it.

al-Ustaadh

Mate they were overrating him way over the top that I thought they seriously believed he was next Suarez. Never did I say they said it.
Well... I guess that shows something about your own thought process. Don't listen to your inner voice so much.

Well... I guess that shows something about your own thought process. Don't listen to your inner voice so much.

No it has everything to do with the ott over ration of Laca.

Anyway you have done zero to convince me that this summer is better than 2 out of 10 so this isnt leading to anything. Thanks for chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom