• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A back 5 means Kolasinac is safe. I knew he'd stay, I predicted when we signed him that Mislintat would fall out with Dortmund a few months later and come here to install a 3 CB system.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Back 5 with Özil & two strikers?

Huge pressure to find quality wingbacks & center midfielders.

say yes

forum master baiter
A back 5 means Kolasinac is safe. I knew he'd stay, I predicted when we signed him that Mislintat would fall out with Dortmund a few months later and come here to install a 3 CB system.

Think back 5 means GK, 2 CBs and 2 FBs. Article explicitly mentions binning Cech.

Nobody is safe.

say yes

forum master baiter
You’ve got to wonder where this club would be if we’d moved to sign someone like Sven sooner.

Only had a single winter transfer window and he’s already managed to sign Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan and Mavrapanos while binning Walcott, Giroud and Coquelin. Now everything points to the defensive overhaul we’ve needed for years.

Wenger’s a great coach but has always been far too indecisive in the transfer market. A summer like 15/16 doesn’t happen if you’ve got someone like Sven/Dein at board level who actively goes out and gets the manager the players he wants.

Almost makes me want to let Wenger see our his contract now that he’ll have some competent players to work with but it’s too late for that. Sad.

Longy

It's over to you now Sven !

The shackles are off.
Time to start moving out those players that you have marked in red as not good enough.

Wellbeck
Ramsey
Mustafa
Bellerin.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Almost makes me want to let Wenger see our his contract now that he’ll have some competent players to work with but it’s too late for that. Sad.
That's not how Wenger wanted to work, though. Most of the glory for him was being able to claim he unearthed the player or gave them their chance. Take that away and he'd be redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom