• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I was reading an interesting list about some very good players who came up from youth ranks of a defunct Belgian club, Germinal Beerschot
http://www.squawka.com/news/8-players-who-started-out-at-germinal-beerschot/854276

Dembele, Alderweireld, Verthongen, Wanyama, Vermaelen and Naingolan

4 of them form the core of Sp*rs steel in midfield and solidity in defence

Would be great if Sven has a club like this in his sight

/wish

Stannis

I was reading an interesting list about some very good players who came up from youth ranks of a defunct Belgian club, Germinal Beerschot
http://www.squawka.com/news/8-players-who-started-out-at-germinal-beerschot/854276

Dembele, Alderweireld, Verthongen, Wanyama, Vermaelen and Naingolan

4 of them form the core of Sp*rs steel in midfield and solidity in defence

Would be great if Sven has a club like this in his sight

/wish

As a club we have totally neglected the Belgian market

Some real gems there, especially from Genk.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

de39279d31c94f149d109f5c1f6b5a49.jpg

This carrot top runs the club now, can’t be arsed.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I love how everyone's griping about what we think he's going to do and not do. :lol: Oh and mustn't forget his sartorial sense. The Savile Row patrons committee must get a word in.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I feel like I hear this guys name way too much. I hope he knows more than just the German league because the Bundesliga is a low key farmers league. I don't think we need anymore Xhaka's and Kolasiniacs.

We need someone that knows the French, Spanish and Belgian markets too since that's where the best players usually come from. We haven't had a young French star since Nasri.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
he brought Mavro from Greece (i think), to be fair to him. For Dortmund, he brought Dembele from France and Mikhy from Ukraine (not going back as far as Lewa, Pizchek or Gundogan, i'm not sure about them).

I think it's just lazy media speculating, 2+2 stuff. If you look into what he actually did, weren't we in for Malcom from France and some argie kid?

Regarding Mikhy and Auba, he had to do what he had to do to make the best of a crappy situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom