• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The outcome is unclear but the decision rests solely with Wenger and Kroenke and will be relayed to directors at a Tuesday board meeting.

Fresh terms were agreed in principle months ago, but nothing has been signed to extend Wenger's 21-year tenure.

Arsenal are planning to make an announcement on Wednesday.

Although Wenger, 67, also met chief executive Ivan Gazidis on Monday, the time he spent with Kroenke would have been decisive.

The implication at the time on here was that Arséne had won out against the board.

Yeah, to get a new contract. Nothing more.

KROENKE SUCKS

Yeah, to get a new contract. Nothing more.

Questions about the future direction of the club were also discussed. Gaz wanted a DoF to oversee Wenger, Wenger wanted a smaller 'role', team, etc just to handle acquisition while he still oversees scouting.

Arsenal are planning to make a statement and release an interview with Wenger on Wednesday, when further internal changes are expected to be outlined.

Those will not be drastic nor impinge on the manager's control over the technical side of the club.

There is no prospect of a director of football being appointed, though a lower-profile role to enhance Arsenal's work in areas such as scouting and contracts is under consideration.

Transfer and contract negotiator **** Law, whose own deal expires in September, will keep his job for the time being.

Looks like we are doing it Wenger's way for now, Wenger is a football man and I think it makes all the difference in this situation. We made a mistake in not getting a proper football man to replace Dein, we are finally rectifying that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So in the first transfer window since he's arrived, we have signed Mavropanos who he watched for Dortmund, and even if we haven't signed him, there's definitely intrest in Malcom, a target when he was at Dortmund.

I'd be interested to see some names that Dortmund have been linked to in the last couple of years. Could be our next signings.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Randomly came to mind. But I'd love to know what Mislintat would've thought if he saw video of Cohen Bramall before we bought him (even if it was for peanuts). That **** is probably preventing us from going all out for Sessegnon.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly it looks to me as though we are setting ourselves up to approach Tuchel to take over the club.

I dont think the plans to get the Dortmund affiliated players is just about Sven at all.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Oh no.

Just when I was getting excited

GDeep™

League is very weak
You give Sven credit for snapping up kids like that Greek boy, but Auba has always been on our radar.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Look at the Aubameyang thread in the transfers section. We’ve been linked for 2/3 years.

Apparently had a big bid rejected the summer before last, and last summer we were linked again.
I looked at it the first time you said it and the only links I found were from the Metro and The Daily Mail.

We have never been seriously linked with him before this transfer window.

In fact Aubameyang was available all summer for a set price and we were never linked with him. We signed Lacazette instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom