• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I looked at it the first time you said it and the only links I found were from the Metro and The Daily Mail.

We have never been seriously linked with him before this transfer window.

In fact Aubameyang was available all summer for a set price and we were never linked with him.
We were, we had bid rejected in 2016, I clearly remember.

IslingtonBornandbred

Yeah, I find it very hard to believe that this fella has just come in and is suddenly dictating to everyone and Wenger especially, who we get rid of and who we sign. What was Steve Rowley doing all this time? Sitting on his fat ass?

GDeep™

League is very weak
This agent was calling on behalf of Napoli, but was told Auba was not for sale, and even Arsenal had an 80M bid rejected.

This was 2016.

We were linked with Auba again last summer, there was even talk we’re signing Auba and Laca.

Sven has done **** all here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That is the credible link? :lol::lol:

Interesting that Ornstein never heard of this bid.

Probably because it’s bullshit.
It’s a high profile agent who said he spoke to Zorc. You want the actual email Arsenal sent to Dortmund or something?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This agent was calling on behalf of Napoli, but was told Auba was not for sale, and even Arsenal had an 80M bid rejected.

This was 2016.

We were linked with Auba again last summer, there was even talk we’re signing Auba and Laca.

Sven has done **** all here.

Again, provide a credible link instead of empty words.

As someone who reads Ruhrnachrichten everyday, believe I would know when Aubameyang got seriously linked with someone and it never was Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Again, provide a credible link instead of empty words.

As someone who reads Ruhrnachrichten everyday, believe I would know when Aubameyang got seriously linked with someone and it never was Arsenal.
It’s not empty words, it’s a quote from a prominent agent.

IslingtonBornandbred

What the hell are you lunatics even arguing or debating about? I'm pretty sure Wenger is and was well aware of Auba the past few seasons. That we did or didn't put an official bid in? You think Ornstein is on the phone to Wenger like what he says is always true. Who knows if we did or didn't, if we made an enquiry or phone call, or sent an email or faxed an official bid? Only people who would really know that is the player himself, his agent and the people who deal with transfers at both clubs.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It’s not empty words, it’s a quote from a prominent agent.

BBC, The Guardian, The Times, Ruhrnachrichten, Kicker, find me the link.

I read GERMAN newspapers everydayundand talk to Dortmund fans daily, we’ve never been seriously linked with him. Stop being so stubborn about something you’re clearly wrong.

I was mainly joking about Mislintat and I don’t believe that he has so much influence but you’re being absurd with the whole thing now.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom