• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

KROENKE SUCKS

I want a mixture of young talent + experienced top level talent. So, Özil, Mkhi, Auba + Iwobi, Nelson, Malcom. Lets get rid of the good but not good enough type Walcott, Welbeck, etc.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I want a mixture of young talent + experienced top level talent. So, Özil, Mkhi, Auba + Iwobi, Nelson, Malcom. Lets get rid of the good but not good enough type Walcott, Welbeck, etc.
I agree... But let's replace Malcom with Bailey.

BobP

Memri Fan

It's going to be Özil, Laca, Mkhi, Auba + Iwobi, Nelson, and Nketiah.

Our attack is more than likely set if those transfers go through.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The article seems rather speculative, but I'd have to agree. The best way to compete with club's with more money is to pick up gems before they explode onto the big stage. Hopefully Sven lives up to his reputation and pulls those signings off.

There are direct quotes from Wenger, though?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's funny he's acting like a sporting director.
He brought 2 of his players (we've never heard an Arsenal scout that was that important at bringing players in) and he was involved in the negociations with Dortmund.

I find it really interesting.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He brought 2 of his players (we've never heard an Arsenal scout that was that important at bringing players in) and he was involved in the negociations with Dortmund.

But don;t they just direct traffic.

Longy

Obviously been given instructions from Gazidis.
We've never seen this kind of activity before in a window.

The Purge. 2018.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Loving the good cop, bad cop dynamic between Wenger and Mislintat. Wenger does what he does best: attract top players at the club, while Mislintat boots the failed/expired projects out with Wenger being too attached sometimes. This is exactly what we've wanted to see for years, or at least I have. Exciting times ahead.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I regret Mislintat joining Arsenal because it means we cannot get Tuchel now (unless those two can hug it out and get on with it like professionals and grown men). Arsenal are in desperate need of a new manager who can inject new ideas at the club.

We can buy the next Messi or Pele but we will still stink under the current coach.

Should’ve gone for Tuchel instead of Sven. Tuchel’s departure is sorely felt at Dortmund.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I would've loved Tuchel here too but there are other great options that can work with Mislintat.

Mislintat + good manager = recipe for success.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I regret Mislintat joining Arsenal because it means we cannot get Tuchel now (unless those two can hug it out and get on with it like professionals and grown men). Arsenal are in desperate need of a new manager who can inject new ideas at the club.

We can buy the next Messi or Pele but we will still stink under the current coach.

Should’ve gone for Tuchel instead of Sven. Tuchel’s departure is sorely felt at Dortmund.
We can find a new Tuchel, Simeone or Pep you know? The risk in hiring a Tuchel or an Arteta isn’t too different.

I just don’t want treading on water types like Low, Blanc, Enrique, Carlo etc.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Sven is the chief scout, so is he really involved in getting rid of players as well? I know Germans have shown throughout the course of history how efficient they are in getting rid of people, but not sure he has much to do with the current departures.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Sven is the chief scout, so is he really involved in getting rid of players as well? I know Germans have shown throughout the course of history how efficient they are in getting rid of people, but not sure he has much to do with the current departures.
He is basically our unofficial DOF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Our new German Dein. Love him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom