• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We play in red; that does not mean that I wish to see lots of red cards. No thanks to Pepe. Would MUCH rather Cahill. Pepe is well past his best and had gone into semi retirement in Turkey.

Taxi Driver

Just imagine! I'll take the most unreliable of sources when it comes to De Light.

Ajax won't sell in January though and they're currently still in the champions league whilst we're in Europa, not to mention the fee and the fact that every big club in the world wants him. Other than that we have a strong chance of getting him :lol:

I would be deligted if that happened.

LeafsBro

We play in red; that does not mean that I wish to see lots of red cards. No thanks to Pepe. Would MUCH rather Cahill. Pepe is well past his best and had gone into semi retirement in Turkey.
You would take Cahill over Pepe? Pepe’s been far and away a better player than Cahill at every stage of their respective careers. As for red cards, he’s had 7 throughout his career. Sergio Ramos has had 24! Are you telling me you wouldn’t want Ramos?

As a short term option, I would definitely take a chance on Pepe.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Two players needed in January imo. One has to be a CB, probably a loan. We need a winger, desperately. Our attack has no cutting edge.

Beast Incarnate

I can't see us going mad in this transfer window with the alleged austerity measures taking hold. Unless we raise the funds through sales, but who are we realistically going to sell at a high price?

What about a punt on Victor Moses? HG and wouldn't cost a bomb.

Rather not spend important 15-20 M on anyone this window and go out for a star signing next summer. We have enough decent quality with trillion mistakes in them as it is.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He’s dire though. Guy looks all set for a retirement league like Saudi Arabia.

With him in our high line it’d be hari-kiri.
If we can get Sol Campbell back for a few months in 2010 we can give Pepe a go. Beats playing Xhaka in defence and losing out on his influence in midfield.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we can get Sol Campbell back for a few months in 2010 we can give Pepe a go. Beats playing Xhaka in defence and losing out on his influence in midfield.

Haha I love Sol as much as the next man but that doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence. Also he’ll want loads if he’s getting offers in from China or the MLS.

We’ve got so many injured and suspended as is, we’ll be fine for cover.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
I'd also sell Elneny/Ramsey in January to create funds for a centre back if we have to.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we should try and get Malcom on loan from barca and try to get one of Pavon or Pepe it'll be smart deal specially knowing us won't spend big in transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom