• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Banega is like a poor man's Cazorla, and Torreira is the Uruguayan Coquelin.

Sven is bringing back 2015.

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I agree with @carlito'sway Banega would be the best CM in our team. He's a complet midfielder.
For £10M it's a no brainer imo.

I can't wait to see how Emery is going to set our team. Xhaka has signed a new deal. I don't think Torreira is coming to be a bench player. Same goes for Banega. And we want to make Ramsey one of the biggest wage in the squad.

It's exciting.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I agree with @carlito'sway Banega would be the best CM in our team. He's a complet midfielder.
For £10M it's a no brainer imo.

I can't wait to see how Emery is going to set our team. Xhaka has signed a new deal. I don't think Torreira is coming to be a bench player. Same goes for Banega. And we want to make Ramsey one of the biggest wage in the squad.

It's exciting.

My only concern is that Ever can be a hot head and that may have cost him along the way. Football talent wise, he is great player, prototype of Argentinian "enganche", CM with great vision and passing range.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
My only concern is that Ever can be a hot head and that may have cost him along the way. Football talent wise, he is great player, prototype of Argentinian "enganche", CM with great vision and passing range.

Yes I agree.
We've been missing this kind of CM since the Santi injury.

A 3 man midfield built around Banega and Ramsey should be really good.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The question is where does Özil fit there.....

Since we have a lack of quality on the wings I think he's gonna play there like he did for some part during the season.

Tbf I really don't know because Mkhitaryan has been great and one of the best player during the 2nd half of the season.
Lacazette was very good since he came back from injury, and Aubameyang has been really effective too so both don't deserve to be benched IMO.

Emery will have plenty of options to work with.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we get Torreira AND Banega then quite frankly I couldn't give a f*ck what happens elsewhere. That'd be unreal business.

I'd be very impressed with the addition of Benega.

Gives us a proper option at the base of midfield, and enough time for someone like Maitland-Niles to mature and take over the role.

Most importantly, it gives us a better chance at a better unit altogether, who can compete for a place in the top four, and, or the Europa League title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom