• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Kane will leave eventually, he's just 24 now. His value isn't going to decrease much. Levy will look at selling him when he's 27 or something.
I think he's probably going to leave next summer, because Perez will come knocking on the door to ask where to leave the huge truck filled with money.

Last edited:

ThlRama

Player:Saka
That is horrible! There is nothing perfect about playing with three DMs

This is the proper gut reaction but if you look closely at how an Emery midfield works, the one suggested by the other poster makes perfect sense.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
With the links to Gomes and Rabiot it feels like Ramsey's contract stalling is making us keep backup options there just incase. Would take Rabiot over Ramsey but Gomes would be such a downgrade.

Midfield 3 of Xhaka, Torreira and Rabiot is pretty tasty.
We could always be sensible and play one of Özil or Mikhi there and get an actual wide player which would I think would be even more preferable.

Though personally I don't think the Ramsey deal will stall, who would even go for him? Chelsea might be his only other option. But then again it wouldn't surprise me if he tries the true and tested Walcott, Sanchez and Özil method of running his contract down and being rewarded it with astronomical wages as a result. It would just be logical on his and his agent's part.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Rabiot feels like a Xhaka replacement. Just like if we ended up going for Banega.

If Ramsey was expected to leave this window Seri was the move to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom