• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Welbeck contract is ending next year .

It's gonna be his last "big" contract so he'll be looking for a pay raise.
We'd be foolish to give him a raise. He's just a mediocre and injury prone player.

If we get 15/20M for him it would be a great piece of business .

Malcom is still available. He's far more talented than welbeck and would bring something this team lacks so much.
Bordeaux wants £35M for him according to reports. Inter was close but couldnt pay upfront and wanted a loan for this year with a buying clause for next summer.
So if we manage to sell welbeck for 15/20M + other Deadwood players we would be able to buy one of the most exciting prospect playing as a winger in Europe. It would be great.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We'd be foolish to give him a raise. He's just a mediocre and injury prone player.

If we get 15/20M for him it would be a great piece of business .

Malcom is still available. He's far more talented than welbeck and would bring something this team lacks so much.
Bordeaux wants £35M for him according to reports. Inter was close but couldnt pay upfront and wanted a loan for this year with a buying clause for next summer.
So if we manage to sell welbeck for 15/20M + other Deadwood players we would be able to buy one of the most exciting prospect playing as a winger in Europe. It would be great.

Everton have agreed a deal for Malcom have they not?

TheIceman85

I don’t see Danny as one of those players who will be thinking mainly about his salary. He needs to decide whether he is willing to stay as a squad option or move to an Everton/Palace/Burnley for more playing time.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bernard or Meyer have to be fallback options.

It's Bernard even good enough for us?

Hm should've gone for Shaqiri if those are the only options available in our price range. 13.5m was a steal.

Personally I'd either put full faith in Nelson or go all out for bona fide quality if such a deal becomes doable. I wouldn't settle halfway.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hm should've gone for Shaqiri if those are the only options available in our price range. 13.5m was a steal.

Personally I'd either put full faith in Nelson or go all out for bona fide quality if such a deal becomes doable. I wouldn't settle halfway.

Agree with this no point in having a Bernard or Meyer sitting there on such large sums.

gkoat

Is there any reasons being reported for Ramsey not yet finalizing his renewal? The limbo feels very 2017-18ish compared with out other business this summer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is there any reasons being reported for Ramsey not yet finalizing his renewal? The limbo feels very 2017-18ish compared with out other business this summer.
If Ramsey doesnt sign by the closing week or so of the window I 100000% want him sold. Fed up of players taking us for a ride and causing the club issues. Its of course the clubs fault for continually letting this happen mind. If I met the guy responsible for this, Özil and Sanchez I'd geniunely give him a slap on behalf of the whole fanbase and the stress we've been through.

Get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom