• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Dear God we need some better rumours. Arguing over 2nd choice goalies ffs. Where's the Dembele rumour circus at? Should be rolling into town any minute now surely.
If Willian actually goes to Barca, is there a chance Dembele would be sold?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Willian actually goes to Barca, is there a chance Dembele would be sold?

Don't know about sold, but a loan isn't totally unthinkable. Real loaned James out to Bayern for 2 years, Barca could do the same I suppose. Dembele is ridiculously talented but he's still very raw and quite immature really, he moved to Barca way too soon.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't know about sold, but a loan isn't totally unthinkable. Real loaned James out to Bayern for 2 years, Barca could do the same I suppose. Dembele is ridiculously talented but he's still very raw and quite immature really, he moved to Barca way too soon.
I dont get why players stop their momentum joining a side which they arent guaranteed to start at. Dembele has a mountain to climb at Barca and he's still a kid.

All dembele needs right now is a side where he gets guaranteed gametime with a manager that demands the best out of his players

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Who needs him apart from utd or chelsea?

You could argue we don't need him. He'd start at Bayern, PSG (If they sell Cavani), Atletico, Chelsea or United. All are more attractive then us. Dare I say it? Sp**s could tempt him also.

Although I'm glad he isn't, we'd have more chance with Wenger here.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I dont get why players stop their momentum joining a side which they arent guaranteed to start at.
The same is for goalkeepers who join a big club where they know they'll be riding the bench.
If you're looking to get better at your job, you should seek to play as much as possible, not train and cash in an easy paycheck every week.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We can't afford to buy him so that's a good sign. He's coming here on loan. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom