• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From Sky Sports:

GUNNERS CHASE SERBIAN

Arsenal are reported to be hot on the heels of Andrija Zivkovic, according to Sports Witness. The Serbian midfielder, 21, plays as a wide-man for Portuguese side Benfica, and has a €60m buy-out clause in his contract in Lisbon.

Also, I've seen Arsenal linked with Martial and Alderweireld in the past 24 hours, but I think those were from the Sun and the Daily Star. They're all about as reliable as some random guy on Twitter.

Aevi

Hale End FC
From Sky Sports:

GUNNERS CHASE SERBIAN

Arsenal are reported to be hot on the heels of Andrija Zivkovic, according to Sports Witness. The Serbian midfielder, 21, plays as a wide-man for Portuguese side Benfica, and has a €60m buy-out clause in his contract in Lisbon.

Also, I've seen Arsenal linked with Martial and Alderweireld in the past 24 hours, but I think those were from the Sun and the Daily Star. They're all about as reliable as some random guy on Twitter.
The Serbians produce good midfielders, so that's promising. Feel free to start a thread for him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd be happy with a couple Mavrapanos left field signings, as long as it was supplemented with a couple of Auba or !khi level established signings. This summer is exciting.

Preacher

Always Crying

Part 2

EDIT: just noticed, that Arsenal isn't mentioned in article as any other club. His agent is saying, that it's possible that Pavon is playing last games at Boca. If right offer will come, he might leave. He has 25mln euros release clause.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If the new coach is Arteta, and the budget of £50m is true, I reckon you’re looking at something like this:

Lafont, Sokratis, Soyuncu, Golovin.

Get that lot for around £80m and we’ll sell a few. Depressing stuff.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Rated the best keeper in the Bundesliga apparently.

Kicker are seriously biased in their grading, it's widely known by most german fans that Kicker grades are ridiculous.

Best 5 keepers in the BL? Neuer, Fährmann, Pavlenka, Hradecky, Zieler.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He came through the ranks in Belgium with Courtois when he was younger and was higher-rated, but then lost his way after making a career move that didn't pan out and then struggling. He's picked himself up though, and still has the potential that made him exciting when he was younger, so I think he's actually an interesting shout. Maybe less proven than Leno but I think there is something more interesting with Casteels, I think the latter has the potential to reach a higher level. And there is more hope for improvement in him here now with our rubbish goalkeeper coaches gone.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Reckon we'll see one or two marquee signings amongst a group of value-for-money/hidden gem signings. There must be a reason Sanllehi was brought in and it wasn't just to negotiate the signings of 16 year old French kids. Mislintat's the guy to unearth the lovely chair at the antiques market, Sanllehi's the guy to execute the major international arms deals.

I expect to see a few new chairs and a stockpile of missiles at London Colney come August.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Reckon we'll see one or two marquee signings amongst a group of value-for-money/hidden gem signings. There must be a reason Sanllehi was brought in and it wasn't just to negotiate the signings of 16 year old French kids. Mislintat's the guy to unearth the lovely chair at the antiques market, Sanllehi's the guy to execute the major international arms deals.

I expect to see a few new chairs and a stockpile of missiles at London Colney come August.

It's gonna be a barber's chair and scissors for Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom