• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Djnt6fgVAAAbWv3

Le Elephanté spotting

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now this is getting ridiculous. Of all the pictures to post. Why would you take a picture with 4 Arsenal players. One of which Auba literally met recently. Talk about fanning flames, that picture is designed to provoke reaction.

So Dembele is on Aubas couch until deadline day.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Now this is getting ridiculous. Of all the pictures to post. Why would you take a picture with 4 Arsenal players. One of which Auba literally met recently. Talk about fanning flames, that picture is designed to provoke reaction.

So Dembele is on Aubas couch until deadline day.
Should Dembele retire from the French national team?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:eek: Jesus wept. That sounds rough. On the plus side...free drugs :lol:

No transfer news really. Perez might be gone for £7 million. We'll probably have to sell Ramsey if we want to buy anyone decent by the looks of things.

Very rough, my heart flatlined at one point :lol: am alive to tell the tale hahaha.

And that’s annoying, I’d be open to letting Ramsey go for Dembele though!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Unless one of those youngsters is named Le Elephante you've got it wrong. The actual image is below, Auba's mom is known for not being the most smartphone savvy, can't believe she didn't get the whole crew.

Djntw_GXWs_AAf_Wh_O.jpg
Ffs

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean, this is incredibly unlikely but you have to think they might be in his ear telling him to leave Barca. Only way I see it happening is a loan with no option to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom