• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You can tell that Messi is jealous of this Don. It's happened with Alexis, Neymar and now Dembele. When a new star comes in who's their own person he gets so bitter, unless you adapt and play for Messi like Villa and Suarez have done.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
B9FD3590-330A-471D-A515-2CCCC7688798.gif

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
You can tell that Messi is jealous of this Don. It's happened with Alexis, Neymar and now Dembele. When a new star comes in who's their own person he gets so bitter, unless you adapt and play for Messi like Villa and Suarez have done.
Don’t forget Zlatan.
I think this is something that has more to do with the manager this time though.

gkoat

Don’t forget Zlatan.
I think this is something that has more to do with the manager this time though.
I wasn't keeping up w Messi specifically back then but I was under the impression Ronaldinho, Henry and Yaya left a bit early too for less-than-obvious reasons.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Don't really see that to be honest. That has been going through the media but never was really proven or anything.

Neymar is still big bud with messi and he was pretty annoyed that Neymar left. It was rather douchbag Neymar, who is a self-centered prick, who wanted to be in the spotlight which you cant, if you play next to the best footballer of all time as you will always be in his shadow.

Alexis had a good last season with Barcelona but he never really totally fit their style which you can see again now, as he only really smashed then in when he was under Wenger, where he was basically allowed on the field to whatever the **** he wants :lol: . Most likely they cut him loose because he looses the ball 12283 times per game which leads to tons of dangerous counter-attacks

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I wasn't keeping up w Messi specifically back then but I was under the impression Ronaldinho, Henry and Yaya left a bit early too for less-than-obvious reasons.
That was strictly Baldiola iirc.
Great decisions in hindsight tbf

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Cba with the bottle of champagne on the table celebrating Ousmane signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom