• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ladies and gentlemen, the transfer window is open.

RonaldoMadness' reaction reading your post:
DdS3HBfW4AA2xPH

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Part of British Core :lol: :lol:

Along with Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott, Ox and Gibbs

British-Core-2.png

To think we had such hope for that lot. Ramsey & Wilshere were the only 2 who had it in them, one has lost it and the other we may lose.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
One GK, one CB & one CM would be a minimum requirement I'd like to see, while a proper RB to provide competition for Bellerin would also be ideal. I genuinely don't think this squad needs to ship out 15 players and buy 20 etc etc, like some people say. Sell the fringe ones, get contract renewals sorted, get some defensive reinforcements and promote the youth.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Been told multiple times we might entertain a Ramsey/Shaw swap.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey should wait the contract out & get ****ing paid. On a free top clubs in for him.

Our fault for not renewing earlier... Makes no sense to move now.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I think South and Middle America are an interesting market to look at, where the constant increase of transfer sums seems to have cooled down a bit. Last summer Ascacibar went for 6 - 8m, Mammana for 8m, Lautaro Martinez will cost Inter around 20 iirc, Ezequiel Barco went for 12m to ****ing Atlanta United. Brazilian "wonderkid" Paulinho, who's been likened to Gabriel Jesus and Neymar, will go for 10m. There's a couple of highly rated youngsters across Mexico, Colombia and other countries in South/Middle America. Wenger also said that it's going to be one of the most interesting markets in the near future.

Re Soyuncu: If Arsenal want him and pay up, Freiburg will definitely sell. The 35m pounds is a bit too much, think it'll be around 25 to 35m €. They have already lost 9 players by now, all either on a free or for a run out loan. They desperately need to cash in to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom