• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Like his scrappy defending. Puts his body on the line like Gabriel. Smart too - uses his athelticism correctly by stretching himself.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I saw him tucked into midfield to give us an extra body there.

So far so good, both in attack and defense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he comfertably passed the classic direct English team test here he won most of his headers most of the tackles got sloppy at the with poor passing but overall an excellent performance

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I think he comfertably passed the classic direct English team test here he won most of his headers most of the tackles got sloppy at the with poor passing but overall an excellent performance
For me, I hope I don't jinx him, but I don't see Wingers troubling him Jefferson Montero style :)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I will always love a defender who defends like their life is on the line. Takehiro, is my man. Sagna vibes from this warrior. I have fallen in love with him after two games. FFS, I catch feelings too quickly these days.
In many ways it gives us a bit of balance, seeing how high we push Tierney up the pitch. Early days yet, but this seems a top signing.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Defensivley very good so far.

Hopefully he can give our RW more support in the next games, otherwise our RW will be outnumbered pretty often.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
looks a great signing. There are some occasions when he gets drawn in too narrow sometimes but guessing this is just teething issues with joining a new team.

Expecting him to be up there for player of the season if he can keep the commitment level like this (I’m sure he will)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He never been that good going forward but yeah i hope we give him more freedom because pepe alone is just not working always isolated with 2 men putting pressure on him

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Some people were comparing this guy to AWB defensively and I thought no chance, but christ I can't remember a Burnley playing getting a cross past him. Tougher tests to come but he looks better than AWB.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Good defensively, but negligible attacking impetus. Even Sagna used to make a couple of runs every game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Solid defender but I’m not going to like the way he’s used if today is a glimpse of what’s to come. I can’t remember him overlapping once. No fault of his own of course.
He’s got the athleticism too. I get you want the extra protection from the counter but Kyle Walker is used the same way and even he overlaps occasionally.

Arteta adapts Pep’s tactics but only gives us the worst parts I swear. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom