Takehiro Tomiyasu: He Comes From Japan, He's Better Than Varane

mirrorstares

Nice assist on the second, more involved than usual though not that superb, after all Saka had to leave him to get something out of this game

He didn't struggle much vs ASM either, but seems he wasn't Newcastle main plan anyway

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
Love how happy he was when Martinelli scored, you can see him going mental in the replay, knew how great his pass was :lol:

Riou

I want him to get the number 3 shirt, so he can carry on Sagna's "the right back that gets the left back's number" legacy...he's good enough.

Tierney can have number 18, in honour of Nacho.

Melquiades

One of his best performances today. Excellent effort. He's struggled with the ball at his feet on a few occasions recently but this was a class performance both ways for him.

Riou

Samurai Jack or Samurai Tomi...

261953773_240584874831644_6983880541344420374_n.png

...which one would you prefer?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy is so solid and is now contributing to out attack with top results. A lot is being made of Saka switching flank but that's good play and no slight on him. It will be interesting to see if he's more attacking if the more defensive Tierney is at LB. I'm delighted with him so far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Very good game defensively yesterday kept Sancho quite and not troubled with pace. Very underrated player a usual 7/10 performer remind me of Monreal not getting mention alot unless there is mistakes

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Very good game defensively yesterday kept Sancho quite and not troubled with pace. Very underrated player a usual 7/10 performer remind me of Monreal not getting mention alot unless there is mistakes

Buy you always celebrate Artetas new signings.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts