• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

mirrorstares

Most things keep happening on his side but at least he got involved in 2 goals attacking wise. Hopefully we can see even more from our right side given that now all the pieces are settled.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Every great new signing has to have a ‘I said he was **** first’ band of desperadoes striving for AM fame and notoriety. We’re seeing it here.

Coming from an old hand and the daddy of such pursuits, I’m willing to throw you puppies a fish and tell you to pick another target before you get in too deep and blow your wad on the wrong one 👍🏼

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
How was that cross terrible? It found Tierney who fluffed his volley. Think you need to lower your expectations a little bit...
It went about 200ft in the air. It was an aimless hit and hope ball into the box. Why should i lower my expectations, look at the passes Cancelo, Trent, James, even Lamptey make. We have an emphasis of working the ball wide and crossing in, our delivery needs to be better, especially from the full backs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Every great new signing has to have a ‘I said he was **** first’ band of desperadoes striving for AM fame and notoriety. We’re seeing it here.

Coming from an old hand and the daddy of such pursuits, I’m willing to throw you puppies a fish and tell you to pick another target before you get in too deep and blow your wad on the wrong one 👍🏼

I was actually first of all here on Ramsdale being great , but I don’t like to talk about it since I’m humble

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It went about 200ft in the air. It was an aimless hit and hope ball into the box. Why should i lower my expectations, look at the passes Cancelo, Trent, James, even Lamptey make. We have an emphasis of working the ball wide and crossing in, our delivery needs to be better, especially from the full backs.
Sure, you can improve on every cross. That doesn't mean it was a terrible cross. A terrible cross would have gone out or something like that. This one reached Tierney perfectly.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Disagree, he’s meant exactly what he did to pick out KT. Looks up just before he hits it and KT is the only one free at the back post.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Absolutely wasn’t. It was clear he was aiming for that side as we had 2 guys over there

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Like most English pundits or media who don't watch other league so everyone who they don't know is basically s**t. They need to start watch other leagues it's also as fun and competitive as PL

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Agree, it was mishit, it was more luck than skill that saw the ball end up with Tierney. But it does seem that he's being asked to tuck in and not overlap. Don't know if he's got the skills to pull off that aux midfielder role tbh. But I'll withhold judgement till next year on him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Loved his attacking run for Laca's goal. After a nice 1-2 near the beginning of the move, Saka goes outside like a touchline winger, Tomiyasu inverts and drives towards the box drawing the defense and creating an overload. Saka picks out Laca with a great pass and then finish. It was very effective and decent full back play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom