• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He honestly makes all our right back since...definitely Sagna, or maybe pre injury Bellerin...look absolutely terrible.

We have been playing with ****** in that position, the past few years :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Maybe its a bit soon to have this conservation, but why isn't this guy considered as a member in our leadership group. Played in Italy where leaders are born. Always plays. You can't go wrong with a fullback as your captain imo. A key defensive position, requires good tactical knowhow, affect both the attack and defence etc.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Maybe its a bit soon to have this conservation, but why isn't this guy considered as a member in our leadership group. Played in Italy where leaders are born. Always plays. You can't go wrong with a fullback as your captain imo. A key defensive position, requires good tactical knowhow, affect both the attack and defence etc.
I'd imagine it is down to language, culture and that he is new to the league. Long term, he might well be a strong character in the dressing room. Would be no surprise to see him being part of a leadership group in the future. Seems a solid and stoic type of lad.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I'd imagine it is down to language, culture and that he is new to the league. Long term, he might well be a strong character in the dressing room. Would be no surprise to see him being part of a leadership group in the future. Seems a solid and stoic type of lad.
He speaks English very well. I think he speaks Italian and Spanish too.

tcahill

I get more of a quiet achiever vibe. You often see Gabriel, Ramsdale even White organising the defence, less so with Tomi.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I love this guy, but I honestly think that AMN is on a similar level.

Not dissing on Tomiyasu but we need to find good players like him in the positions that we badly need.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he is better than Sagna. He is probably Ivanovic level.

Tomi looks to be a quality pick up, and could go on to be as good as Sagna...far to early to say this though.

Bac was amazing for us, he's still the best defensive player to play for Arsenal in the Emirates era...Tomi is on the right the path, but has a long way to go.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Honestly what a signing he’s been. His challenge on Benrahma is what essentially led to ESR’s goal. Wingers have such a torrid time against him, he never gives up and he’s quick enough to keep up with most forwards.

Incredible he’s still only 23 years old and it’s his first season in the PL. He’ll be a key part of our back four for years to come.

OSBK

Established Member
He has a huge part of his game that isnt mentioned but is a massive part of why we look solid. He is fantastic at winning headers, i dont know his stats but his ariel win percentage must be very high. Ben white is in cruise control when tommy is next to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom