• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If this half a season is the level he is going to consistently play at, I think he is, or very close to, the best RB (for what arsenal need) around. How was he missed by all the other clubs?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I assume the delay is to make sure he doesn't relapse. I'd want him to get at least 30 minutes in the next game

Harz

It's a bit worrying that it's taking so long... Hope longevity won't be an issue down the line, but I'm not exactly hopeful about it. I think it has a lot to do with his play style, and football's becoming harder & harder for full-backs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I assume the delay is to make sure he doesn't relapse. I'd want him to get at least 30 minutes in the next game
Hopefully they've learned from rushing Partey back multiple times last year. We desperately need him fully fit for the last few matches where our return to the CL will likely be decided.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tomi's first appearance for us, after Stan pays for his recovery operation...

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Reminds me of the line in goodfellas “He’s gone, and we couldn’t do nothing about it”

niro1.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's a shame but hopefully Arteta mind games. We may need to go three at the back in some matches if he's not back soon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So again we look make huge mistakes playing him against Liverpool in cup because we had no other options. Sound like Partey last season

Really frustrating because calf injury shouldn't take 8 weeks or to fully recover. My last hope is he comeback after the international break.

Harz

Looks like he misses around 10 games a season which is a bummer but I'm hopeful we can manage his fitness enough to efficiently utilize him. I used to think Cedric was more than capable as a backup but maybe we should be looking into a good young attacking fullback who can challenge Tomi's place in the team, perhaps Norton-Cuffy is that guy.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom