• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No one wants to say it but I thought Cedric dealt with St Maximin better than Tomiyasu did today. Such a poor outing from the new Mr. Dependable.

ASM ripped him apart.

Our fans tried to gas him up like some Dani Alves regen but he’s clearly not a fullback. He should be playing CB where he’s most comfortable at.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tierney and Tomi should be considered squad players. Neither are getting into a top tier side. So they should be accepting of 20-25 games a season and rotation.
Sell Tierney to Madrid if they still want him and buy a starter. We'd be no worse off. Tomi has had injury issues before. 😔

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
ASM ripped him apart.

Our fans tried to gas him up like some Dani Alves regen but he’s clearly not a fullback. He should be playing CB where he’s most comfortable at.
Almost like the Arsenal fanbase owe that Sky Kaveh guy an apology.

Tomiyasu reminds me of AWB first season at UTD. People raved about his defensive ability, but it will soon become clear that full backs need to be able to attack, otherwise, the wingers just get nullified.

OSBK

Established Member
No one wants to say it but I thought Cedric dealt with St Maximin better than Tomiyasu did today. Such a poor outing from the new Mr. Dependable.
100% agree, although i will say he struggled with Sp**s and looks like he was rushed. Why you would rush a rb when you already have a fit one doing a job is pure farteta.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never ceases to amaze me the knee-jerk to one **** performance when properly tested after how long out? Yeah, he’s crap. Wake me up when he’s Maldini again 🥱

Who said he’s crap?

🤔

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Not sure he's better but he's proven to be every bit a crock as Varane.

I suppose that counts for something :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's getting into Tierney territory with me, at this point...quality player, but what's the point if he isn't available to play?

Need to keep all 3 main CBs now, and hopefully White is open to being our new right-back...with the way we play that role could suit Ben perfectly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What with the muscular injures he having he built like a tank ffs why his calf that weak? Last game was against Newcastle he didn't play in international friendly despite being with national team.

And that major Cedric is not good enough and white is cb not RB. Really frustrating it's major area of weakness the teams will target our right side

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We love buying crocks ffs

"Remember who you are, what you are...and to hopefully become made of glass when The Arsenal sign you" ...David Rocastle

It's in our DNA, tbf.

Top Bottom