• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

ragnarock

This is weird.

The same with Partey - nearly had no injuries before Arsenal - he joins Arsenal and suddenly he can't get fit anymore.
92AEE1BF-BCD1-44AE-A897-3DEE9104F2C5.jpeg

Had some injuries in Italy as well. Mainly muscle injuries which isn’t great to be fair. That’s his body not handling the load. Load planning optimal or not that’s another question.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I wonder if the problem is shin splints rather than a muscle injury. It would explain why it has seemingly taken months to resolve.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Can’t we just play AMN at RB? Surely better than Cedric. Tomiyasu is a sick note ffs.

Malky

Established Member
I don’t even think he’s that that good when he is fit so boy…

Give him this season to prove he’s just been ‘unlucky’ then start looking for a replacement next summer if it’s more of the same. IMO
He's decent, people are getting carried away here. Few games last season he got violated and some goals his defending was suspect.
Now it looks like he's a sick note, but probably won't get the abuse that Tierney gets.
Good RB, but not the level of Sagna or Lauren.

I dont know what some of you are smoking but it seems good, i might want to try someday.
But saying Tomiyasu is a "decent" player is utter nonsense, when he joined he made an instant impact on our team and or defensive stability, the only game i saw him truly struggling was at Brighton against Cucurella.
He is a defensive rock and smart player with the ball, considering his age, the fact that it was his first season with us and his injuries, we can not write him off already.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Full back is his best position. Duno why he wants to play CM. Wasting his career.

Bizarre, isn't it.

AMN was superb as a wingback under both Emery and Arteta, not that long ago.

Could have been our starting fullback for the next decade if he wanted it.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Bizarre, isn't it.

AMN was superb as a wingback under both Emery and Arteta, not that long ago.

Could have been our starting fullback for the next decade if he wanted it.
Yeah mate it’s really weird. You’d think Arteta would tell him to knuckle down and just focus on full back. Great option at both LB and RB. Much better than Cedric too.

Was a key part of our FA cup run in 2020 too. Shame really. like him as a player.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But saying Tomiyasu is a "decent" player is utter nonsense, when he joined he made an instant impact on our team and or defensive stability
A decent player can do that, especially when the guy he’s replacing was a poor player.

Decent doesn’t mean bad or even average.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I rate Tomiyasu but he can't catch a break.. A Right Back should be a priority next summer or even in January. I'd for sure prefer a right back in this transfer window over a left sided CB which we've been linked with

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
yeah, thought it was unlucky but this is just a continuation of pre Arsenal 🤷‍♂️

TT.png
@Rimaal highlighted his injury problems before we signed him. It was known and now its our problem.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom