• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
It’s a shame he’s had fitness problems because. He’d have been an unmitigated steal without them.

Alkesh

Tomi's flexibility is huge for the squad. He can comfortably pay anywhere across the backline. Id like to see him play opposite Zinchenko to test that out.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Having Tomi & Ben means we are pretty much set for the RB position. Our FB positions have been issues for years & finally sorted both sides.

Once we let Cedrics contract run down, we have BNC to enter the mix too. With Ben & Tomi being able to play CB, it's good to have another option.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know we have never said this about a defender before, but I reckon we can train this guy to play DM for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was brilliant, probably the best defensive display here since Per's cup final considering who he was up against.

Sagna smiling somewhere after that.

Top Bottom