• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
yamcha-yeah.gif

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure who curse him but today injury is just do unlucky he feel awkwardly and like torn something.

Dont think the club will sell when fit he very useful player but i hope next season we convert him to cb and it'll be last one to prove his fitness if he failed then sell.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

He really can’t catch a break fitness wise. Shame for the guy.

There’s clearly a very decent player in there, hard to showcase it when you’re constantly struggling with injury though.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hopefully he gets his mind and body together and starts next season fresh. The WC seems to have done a number on him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He wasn't good yesterday, feels like he lost confidence on the ball and is playing is safer after the error vs City.

That said, not concerned and not going to overreact. He was one of our best defenders last year if not the best. Like I said in the Vieira thread, it's not easy to always come in and out of the team and be expected to be the same standard as the starter. He clearly don't have the same automation with Ode and Saka now.

100%

Tomiyasu, Vieira, Smith Rowe and Nelson are players who have the ability to develop into excellent competition/rotation in the seasons to come. I see them all becoming as important as Trossard is for us now, giving us depth and tactical flexibility as well.

Tomiyasu needs to rest and come back stronger next season.

Sparrahork

We have to find a way to get out of his contract
Ridiculous to think that way - he is an excellent and very versatile player who doesn't seem to overly mind not being a starter, but reliable when he does get on. Trusted too so on frequently.

He is the very sort of player we need, just hope he gets fit soon and we have a contingency plan to deal without him. My assumption is Tierney will become RB back up, if it all goes tits up again and Benny then out then kiwi or lino can act as left back cover.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ridiculous to think that way - he is an excellent and very versatile player who doesn't seem to overly mind not being a starter, but reliable when he does get on. Trusted too so on frequently.

He is the very sort of player we need, just hope he gets fit soon and we have a contingency plan to deal without him. My assumption is Tierney will become RB back up, if it all goes tits up again and Benny then out then kiwi or lino can act as left back cover.
He’s been horrible since the World Cup. He’s always injured. He would be a decent option to wait around for if we were a top 4 fighting side but, since we’re a title contending side now, we need to be more ruthless. It’s time to move on.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think Tomi is decent but he hasn't really hit his stride this season and is pretty injury prone.

I wouldn't be against moving him on in the summer if we can get a more reliable back up.

White needs cover. Can't be playing all the time.

Ljonin

Who is back up for White now? I guess he’s going to play every minute every game for the rest of the season but who plays there if we loose him? Saliba?

Bad timing

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Who is back up for White now? I guess he’s going to play every minute every game for the rest of the season but who plays there if we loose him? Saliba?

Bad timing
Reull Walters??? Idk. Didn’t he play right back during our preseason?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Bad timing
Let's not jinx it but he us one of our more injury resistant players, so hopefully White can manage the remaining 11 we have left. Not being called up by England is a bonus for us.

If it came to it I reckon we would probably use Zinny as RB & have KT at LB.

Tomi is a good player but is showing himself to be injury prone. Hes becoming a passenger I'm afraid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom