• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could be our Nakamura i remember how Celtic fans adore him. He was quality player.

These so much quality coming from Japan our people need to keep eye on but look like German clubs already ahead in that regard
Why didn’t Juve or another big six team sign him in Italy? Bums.

ptrcopp

Not convinced by him offensively but defensively he’s very good. I’d rather it was that way round for a defender

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when Kaveh Solekhol on Sky tried to mock this signing? Slimy little rat.

Like I have been saying for a while, there was a report about him 3/4 months before we signed him and anyone knew who he was, where they were saying this guy basically has everything and would be a good signing for a club after a defender. Obviously reports can be written by anyone can be BS, but I always had a good feeling as soon as we were linked.

He’s playing exactly as what I read 3/4 months ago.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Any defender that can pocket Son, is already a fan fav of mine!

Shame (from his point of view) that we have already seen Sagna play for us, as he would already be our best Emirates era RB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There alot of similarity with Sagna. Sagna wasn't doing much work offensively but whenever he attack he put good cross Tomi still not have that he more focused and instructed by mikel to stay behind and let our midfield like Ødegaard today give saka the support he needs.

Since he came here Tomi average position is deep in our right side.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think his awareness, pace and strength could see him become legit CB cover.
He plays left CB for Japan and they seem to love him there - team of the decade or whatever. Can't say that I've seen much of him on international duty but he's two footed and has the tools so why not?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I love how excited everyone is getting and I hope he proves to be a good signing but I’m going to remain cold and unattached.

I’m still scarred from the promising debuts of Mustafi, Mari and co. He does look good though. 🥲

Wiltord's left boot

Unpopular opinion, but Eboue is Arsenal's greatest ever RB imo. The level he reached for a few seasons before he was asked to be CRonaldo by Wenger, was phenomenal.
I don't think I ever forgave him for pushing Lucas Leiva over in the 100th minute or whatever it was, when he was going away from the goal...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I love how excited everyone is getting and I hope he proves to be a good signing but I’m going to remain cold and unattached.

I’m still scarred from the promising debuts of Mustafi, Mari and co. He does look good though. 🥲
Mustafi well yeah he had excellent start but Mari we all know he not at this level but understand you concern lol

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

To be fair he was out of position on the goal and would have been at fault if Kane scored when going through second half. Looks very promising so far though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s our best signing of the summer imo and I’m not even basing that off the two games but more of what I’ve seen from him prior to signing for us.

I remember during the summer that I said I was actually a bit surprised Sp**s didn’t follow through with their interest when they were keen on him as I knew he’d turn out good. Opting for Emerson Royal instead was a major L.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom