• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I love how excited everyone is getting and I hope he proves to be a good signing but I’m going to remain cold and unattached.

I’m still scarred from the promising debuts of Mustafi, Mari and co. He does look good though. 🥲
Why don't you stop posting tonight Trilly? Everything you're saying is rubbish. Getting carried away once in a while on a forum isn't a bad thing. We've watched enough bell ends and seen enough crap performances to enjoy wins and good individual performances.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why don't you stop posting tonight Trilly? Everything you're saying is rubbish. Getting carried away once in a while on a forum isn't a bad thing. We've watched enough bell ends and seen enough crap performances to enjoy wins and good individual performances.
So being cautiously positive is a bad thing now? Don’t ever tell me what to do Richard, I’m not your friend.

TinFish

Unpopular opinion, but Eboue is Arsenal's greatest ever RB imo. The level he reached for a few seasons before he was asked to be CRonaldo by Wenger, was phenomenal.
Have to agree here. Guy was phenomenal, however I'm sure if Tomiyasu is here for the long run (Asians usually are + it's London) he could be the best RB during the Emirates era!

samafc9-eboue.gif

balthazar

Well, I like him, bet let's not go overboard. Everyone loved Kola when he first joined.
Tomi tripped and lost Kane for a clear chance on goal, and was at fault for the goal, imo, as he lost track of him man and let him cross for the goal. Good signs overall, but still early days.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Unpopular opinion, but Eboue is Arsenal's greatest ever RB imo. The level he reached for a few seasons before he was asked to be CRonaldo by Wenger, was phenomenal.

Yup agree , he was phenomenal, even v Barca at home he pinned Alves back in the 2nd half. But at his peak he would turn games.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

The best part about Tomi so far is that he looks very capable of reading the game. Against Norwich he stopped a few counters by anticipating moves a second before they happened. Today, he was sharp in the box on two occasions to stop potential tap-ins.

Damn, it makes a change to have some intelligent defenders in our squad.

Wryer

He has arguably made our right side relevant again. Arguable because Saka was ahead of him, not Pepe.

And I actually thought Tomi didn't have a great game going forward!

He's just brilliant defensively, AND just about adequate going forward.

Best part? He's always switched on and ready to pounce, whether or not it pulls off.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom