• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To me the best summer signing so far. Really has helped at RB where we had everyone and no one playing for quite some time.
I have to admit I was wrong. Going into the summer RB was one of biggest area of weakness. When we were linked with him, I thought he wasn't going to improve us. I was do wrong. I'm happy to eat my humble pie.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Of course non of Tomi Ramsdale White will go 38 games without making mistakes it's almost impossible specially when you play for Arsenal it usual thing to make few mistakes. the fans has one job is just to keep the same support they showing even after tough period if they even get into one.
ALL defenders make mistakes, White was getting pelters but this season alone seen Maguire, Mings & Coady who were all ahead of him in the England Squad make errors.
Liverpool defenders have made mistakes.
It just happens especially in the Prem which is the toughest league.

The back 4/5 we have at the moment though is certainly giving me good vibes though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ALL defenders make mistakes, White was getting pelters but this season alone seen Maguire, Mings & Coady who were all ahead of him in the England Squad make errors.
Liverpool defenders have made mistakes.
It just happens especially in the Prem which is the toughest league.

The back 4/5 we have at the moment though is certainly giving me good vibes though.
yes this back 5 look really settled quick still there many tests but 1 goal conceded in first 3 games is almost perfect start they just started played together and 3 of them signed 2 months ago.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
First impression was he was here for marketing purposes only, glad to be proved wrong looks an astute signing from Edu and co.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As per Japanese culture and upbringing, he will stay humble and gracious when he starts getting credit for the great player he seems to be. Lot of players could take a page from his book (no names given of course)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I have to admit I was wrong. Going into the summer RB was one of biggest area of weakness. When we were linked with him, I thought he wasn't going to improve us. I was do wrong. I'm happy to eat my humble pie.
I had no clue who the guy was so really had to wait for him to start playing for us. It's been a revelation so far. Just shows you how much we missed a decent RB!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I don’t even care that he doesn’t get forward that much , until when we are deep in opponent territory.

I’d much rather he gets forward at that stage than at every opportunity and then being exposed if the ball gets turned over.

He is a ‘defend first’ defender anyway…how long has it been since we had one of those at full back! Makes all the difference to see some competence in the department having the likes of post-injury Bellerin and others looking like such weak links over the recent past

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hardest game he's had up against Cucurella, who I thought looked quality. Stood up to his threat well though and never gave up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hardest game he's had up against Cucurella, who I thought looked quality. Stood up to his threat well though and never gave up.

He is a soldier.

Struggled tonight though, but never gave up as you said.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really did struggle today he wasn't bad but he wasn't good either it was average display and struggled with Spanish Guendouzi

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His worst performance so far, but that was expected to come, even earlier. Still not bad, so it's all good imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf as with Lokonga the system struggling first half did him no favours.

Brighton were continuously sending Trossard and Cucurella at him. Once we got Pepe on and changed shape he did a lot better and they started targeting Tierney.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One bad game, the title is still true...think Varane has been crap for United!

He will bounce back, but at least he never stopped working today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He stood firm after Cucurella ran at him all night and he got better. This was a good test and I've no worries about him really. He now knows how quick the PL can be

Top Bottom