• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have read a few Tottenham fans now cursing they missed Tomiyasu, like they had the chance to get him when we were interested.

They are the same age and Tomi cost 6,5 million euros less.

Sky saying they’d pulled a master stroke getting Emerson and we’d bought the wrong player :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's the guy! His pals can't even keep a straight face when he talks.

What's more ridiculous...

Agents contacting a random sky sports presenter , asking if any Prem clubs want Tomi.

Or one of Tomi's agent's, trying to sell Tomi by saying how he doesn't have a position and isn't really that good.

...just bollocks :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agents contacting a random sky sports presenter , asking if any Prem clubs want Tomi.

Or one of Tomi's agent's, trying to sell Tomi by saying how he doesn't have a position and isn't really that good.

Also “every PL club passed on him” is a stupid take as well.

Are Norwich going to get involved in spending 20M on a RB? Most of the other top clubs didn’t need one either so it’s just nonsense.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Kaveh was trying too hard to banter us it all looked very unprofessional.

He deserves the sack for this take.

Football punditry/media feels very unprofessional in general these days, tbh.

Everyone seemingly wants to be one of the lads now, having banter and getting big numbers on twitter...just report the news you gimps, ffs.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I really like this bloke, he's already one of my favourites after only a few months. Seems like a very good player, versatile & a genuinely decent bloke too. FIFA no doubt he'll be my 1st choice RB for seasons to come haha.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Seriously, they should all be marched out onto the center circle of the emirates and ****ing horsewhipped into a state of delirium and then dragged the full length of Holloway road by their ankles. Trying to piss on us and mock us when we were down. So rank unprofessional.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Had a mare today but expected 2 hard fought games with his international team and long travel he was chasing shadows last 30 minutes he kept mane in check for most of first half but 2nd half he faded.

He japanese the most hard working people in earth he'll accept the bad performance and get back working and try preform better next game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loved his display today he didn't have best of games against Liverpool but like Tavares responded very well and i expected that very hard working player

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Thought he might struggle vs ASM. Had a pretty good game and with that perfect assist, he's my motm

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

High quality at both ends of the pitch today. Very consistent player, every side needs guys like him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Is this the most chances he has created this season? I count the ESR shot in the first half and the lovely pass to Martinelli in the second. I like this. I want to see more of this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom