• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tavares is supposed to be fairly two footed so he could work there I guess as well

That’s who I was saying should be RB, not sure how @Riou got me mixed up. Lad has been off for a while now.

Also, I’m not sure about this Galaxy stuff that Riou keeps mentioning about as the ladies do say I’ve got smooth skin, so it’s probably that. If you need any male skincare tips, hit me up 😉🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Please show me who said he was ****.

d9f68ed61f6544e787cfc305938550d51200x630.jpg

Riou

I know Troopz said Nuno was his choice for right back, but I feel his style is too risky to play there...also, I am certain he is left footed.

I would use Tierney as a safety first RB, as he is a better defender than Nuno from what I have seen.

I would keep Nuno on the left, as I like his dynamism from there...feel moving him to play on the side of his weaker foot, would take a portion of that away

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I know Troopz said Nuno was his choice for right back, but I feel his style is too risky to play there...also, I am certain he is left footed.

I would use Tierney as a safety first RB, as he is a better defender than Nuno from what I have seen.

I would keep Nuno on the left, as I like his dynamism from there...feel moving him to play on the side of his weaker foot, would take a portion of that away

Is it any more risky than having Bellerin, Cedric, Chambers and Lichtsteiner play there the past few years?

All this chopping and changing is only being done because we messed up in the transfer window by signing a CB to play RB + signing Ben White for 50m. Arteta should have just signed Tomiyasu as our starting CB instead of White and a natural RB.

Riou

Is it any more risky than having Bellerin, Cedric, Chambers and Lichtsteiner play there the past few years?

All this chopping and changing is only being done because we messed up in the transfer window by signing a CB to play RB + signing Ben White for 50m. Arteta should have just signed Tomiyasu as our starting CB instead of White and a natural RB.

Agree, Tierney should have been our defensive left back (like Nacho was) while Arteta signs an attacking right back.

Though as I said before, I am very happy with Nuno and Tomi.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Agree, Tierney should have been our defensive left back (like Nacho was) while Arteta signs an attacking right back.

Though as I said before, I am very happy with Nuno and Tomi.

Agreed, those two have impressed as has Ramsdale, so overall those signings have worked out so far. Not too sure about Lokonga and Ben White tbh.

In the long term maybe they’ll prove me wrong but last summer we had bigger priorities in our first eleven. Over the summer, I mentioned countless times that we’re neglecting the midfield and those funds could have been used towards that. We also would have had enough for a wide option/attacker too.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He's good looking as well, those chilsed features. Also has a good recycling record .

All features Hector Belllend wishes he had

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Have we accepted a great defending rb instead of a great attacking rb?

I'm OK with it but it means our attack on the right is limited.

Just another avenue of attack that is closed off at a time our attack is ****e.

mirrorstares

Everton had a lot of fun today with him, and it wasn't just Gray

His bad performances always seem to go unnoticed for some reason

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
When the game turns to chaos and the other team turns over both he and White turn into chuckle brothers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he did well but at 2nd goals he shouldn't allow gray that space because we all know he love that position to shot it top corner.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Think he performed well but him and White need to establish some ground rules. He seemed caught in two minds at times but maybe a stamp in the face dies that to a person.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Looking at some reviews and player ratings on Twitter/YouTube, this guy seems to get such a pass from the fans, I don’t get it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Potter will make him the Asian Baresi when he puts him in a back three. Bit embarrassing to have him at RB when the standard is Trent or James.

Top Bottom