• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good we have a player of this quality for when White is off form, same with Trossard for Martinelli.

Arteta needs to think about a few changes soon.

Buhry

Established Member

Think he's been dodgy every time I've seen him since like april last season tbh. Except the liverpool game. Looks clumsy.
And that pass was inexcusable, didn't even look up before attempting it, if he did he'd have seen that de bruyne was allready chasing. And they have Haaland who's like top 3 in the league for speed, what was he thinking. Even if he completes that pass it puts ramsdale in a tricky spot.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
First goal can be attributed to rustiness, second goal being really unlucky for the deflection.

But yeah, poor game.

TheDrunkenMaster

I would l keep him as a holding replacement but I doubt he will want to stay as a back up but we shouldn’t use him as a fullback anymore. He’s limited on the ball and doesn’t habe the build to play there

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Dreadful game obviously and you feel for him because it seems like he'll take this one hard and let it affect him further which is no good. Who knows, maybe if he'd been given a start in the last couple of matches like he should have, he doesn't make the first error. It's piss poor regardless but he should have been playing prior to this.

scytheavatar

Established Member
How many people are willing to admit now that Tomiyasu has been a garbage signing? He has way more bad performances than good ones in his Arsenal career. Time for Arsenal fans to start being more critical of Tomiyasu and ask if he's good enough even to be on our benches.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Dreadful game obviously and you feel for him because it seems like he'll take this one hard and let it affect him further which is no good. Who knows, maybe if he'd been given a start in the last couple of matches like he should have, he doesn't make the first error. It's piss poor regardless but he should have been playing prior to this.
I remember some of his comments he made about his world cup performance. Dude might need a psychologist

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
How many people are willing to admit now that Tomiyasu has been a garbage signing? He has way more bad performances than good ones in his Arsenal career. Time for Arsenal fans to start being more critical of Tomiyasu and ask if he's good enough even to be on our benches.
I believe it's injuries that has led to the inconsistencies. Def don't think he is a **** player. He looked like our best defender when he was playing regularly. And he is pretty two footed, strong in the air and good in one v ones. He is limited on the ball and injury prone, those are his two weaknesses.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The overreaction here is insane. All of a sudden he's a bad signing when he was one of our signings of the season last year for just a mere 20m?

Even yesterday he did not let his head go down after the mistake which was purely down to rustiness and lack of game time. He grew into the game and played well after, should have had an assist mind you if Nketiah could finish.

Just 2 weeks ago he changed the game for us when he came on and kept Rashford in his pocket and supported Saka well with his runs.

If people are blaming him for the 2nd goal they don't know football. Crazy stuffs I'm reading here

TheDrunkenMaster

The overreaction here is insane. All of a sudden he's a bad signing when he was one of our signings of the season last year for just a mere 20m?

Even yesterday he did not let his head go down after the mistake which was purely down to rustiness and lack of game time. He grew into the game and played well after, should have had an assist mind you if Nketiah could finish.

Just 2 weeks ago he changed the game for us when he came on and kept Rashford in his pocket and supported Saka well with his runs.

If people are blaming him for the 2nd goal they don't know football. Crazy stuffs I'm reading here
He was absolutely crap against united he was a liability on the ball and got toasted by rashford atleast twice. Against them he also gave the ball away in a very dangerous position not knowing what to do with the ball

Top Bottom