• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Buhry

Established Member

Best RB performance I've seen from him attacking wise. I don't know if that Martinelli assist was intentional or not, I think it was - anyway if it was that was just an insanely good pass.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Elite RB performance today. Keep doing that and Benjamin White stays on the bench in the short term.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He nearly assisted Havertz, too.

There’s not much between him and White at the moment.

Kiwior has been performing well this season when called upon and is in the same mould as those two. He hasn’t shown the same ability consistently going forward but there’s been flashes demonstrating his willingness to go further up field.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He is kind of a version of Partey in that he is great whenever healthy but has been hurt a lot. I liked his performances just not his fitness record. If he is past his durability issues he is a starting quality player. That pass to Martinelli was world class. It doesn’t matter if he meant it or not; he certainly hit the ball into exactly the spot you want to spring a counter. So i am hard pressed to think it was accidental; even if he didn’t know Martinelli was there. He hit the ball with perfect weight and shape to the spot Martinelli should be in that situation and well my Brazilian nephew he got that motor

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
People talking about his fitness is funny given that the 2 major injuries he got here was

1) Our fault for playing him through injections against Liverpool in Carabao when he was barely fit

2) Unlucky slip in the Europa

Better defender than white
Not just defending, he is better at passing too. Lost count of the amount of times he switch play using his weaker foot to perfection. Think so far he has a legit claim to be our POTY.

Malky

Established Member
People were actually talking about selling him to Bayern in the transfer rumours. Even before his masterclass at RB last night the idea of selling him was stupid, now the RB spot is his to lose. You do not sell a player of his quality and his versatility - he's gave us standout performances at RB and LB, plus he can play CB. Also wouldn't be surprised if he can play as a 6 with ease.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
People were actually talking about selling him to Bayern in the transfer rumours. Even before his masterclass at RB last night the idea of selling him was stupid, now the RB spot is his to lose. You do not sell a player of his quality and his versatility - he's gave us standout performances at RB and LB, plus he can play CB. Also wouldn't be surprised if he can play as a 6 with ease.
He played as a 6 throughout his entire youth career in Japan. Only when he was older he moved back to CB.

His idol when growing up was Mascherano

Latest posts

Top Bottom