• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What if he’s out for the start of the Asian Cup but comes back after the winter break against Palace? Might be alright.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Such a solid player when he gets into a rhythm of games but just loves an injury.

Buhry

Established Member

Ffs, when he was finally playing really well. And at the same time Ben White is looking dodgy af.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I called this back when Timber got injured.

We were back to the same amount of defenders as last season.

And we all know how that ended.

Some said Rice can fill in, so who will play in midfield if that happens😄😄

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would probably take back the contract offer now and look to sell in the summer, quality player but we can't be carrying sick notes...we will have Timber back fully fit by next season anyway.

Gutted, but it is what it is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There a reason why I was against new contract this 3rd straight season he proven he can't go into run of games. Calf injuries also not leaving him alone its problem

Not to mention just like Partey when they back they playing with thier national team so potentially we won't see tomi until February unless surprise japan exit and that not happening

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He wasn't overplayed either. Arteta took him off early against Lens. Maybe he was already nursing that injury and Wolves game made it worse.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I would probably take back the contract offer now and look to sell in the summer, quality player but we can't be carrying sick notes...we will have Timber back fully fit by next season anyway.

Gutted, but it is what it is.
Nah, you keep him as a squaddie no matter what. His versatility is too valuable when he's available.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He wasn't overplayed either. Arteta took him off early against Lens. Maybe he was already nursing that injury and Wolves game made it worse.
Tomi never been overplayed apart from his first season the guy injury been same its calf last season was freak injury ended his season. Just unfortunate player

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Its just frustrate me these next 2 months will be struggle to watch if white not fix up he suddenly becoming dreadful and also he carrying injury we in trouble defensively.

First 3 days of January we have to get the defender reinforcement or our season could really go downhill

Tomb Bombadil

That's still our biggest weakness. It's not the forward or the 8. We still have a bit too many players that get injured once or more per season for such a small squad: Tomi, Zinchenko, Partey, ESR, Jesus and Saliba(?)

I hope we can adress this. And maybe we need to sell some of these players like Tomi, Partey or ESR.

So are we counting on a fast Timber recovery? Are we trust Tomi? Do we have someone in the youth setup? Or we need one more body in defense?

Latest posts

Top Bottom