• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think his performance was bad defensively was bit shaky but was comfortable and his passing was great as usual. But not surprise as Japanese they feel they let the nation down.

We'll give him time off.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Ok, now he is depressed and won't play well... I always knew the WC would be worse for us than any other team in the PL. Mainly because we don't have an squad.
Screenshot_2022-12-07-13-50-57-781_com.android.chrome.jpg

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Ok, now he is depressed and won't play well... I always knew the WC would be worse for us than any other team in the PL. Mainly because we don't have an squad.
View attachment 11300
Players needs a reality check. It's a bit over the top to think Japan would even get close to winning the final.

They all should look at what Saka went through. And see how he came out better at the other side.

quattro

give the guy some space. he is a professional and he has not demonstrated any less in his tenure here. stop blowing things out of proportion by implying perceived conclusions about a particular individual's mental condition or things we actually have absolutely no idea about.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Can you blame him? He was in a world cup and has to go back to Artetaball because it's his job

Of course he wants to forget about football, I completely understand his depression

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
With White likely to be out for abit we needed Tomi to step up. Japan were never going to win the World Cup. They arguably done well getting out of a tough group.

Can't understand the need to have time away from football or this whole I don't know when I will be back. If anything he should be eager to get back in training with the team sitting top of the league and fight for his place to be an integral part of that.

Think Xhaka was thinking about Arsenal and getting to Dubai after the final whistle against Portugal.

Maybe he's still injured and pushing his body to be available and he can't do it anymore.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FjaJGxOWIAcHUDh

...that suitcase got the brunt of the pen loss :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This guy is so frustrating. He's too useful to sell.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So what's happening with him, has he undergone surgery?

Surgery? I almost panicked for a moment as he will be such a vital player for us (one of few players who can cover multiple positions without the slightest drop in quality). He took part in full training and will probably be available for Brighton.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Surgery? I almost panicked for a moment as he will be such a vital player for us (one of few players who can cover multiple positions without the slightest drop in quality). He took part in full training and will probably be available for Brighton.
Oh, that's good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sharp or match fit at all his passing his strongest ability was absolutely awful. And his national teammate gave him nightmare. But seem arteta needed to give him minutes to get him fit.

The important for him to get fit his footballing ability you cant question he very good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Less time getting highlights put in your hair, more time not getting injured.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
So err, we gonna talk about Tomi? He's still got some crazy world cup hangover... needs to snap out of it sharpish. We KNOW he has the ability but he just seems broken now :(

Top Bottom