• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

So err, we gonna talk about Tomi? He's still got some crazy world cup hangover... needs to snap out of it sharpish. We KNOW he has the ability but he just seems broken now :(
He did some interviews about how he was devastated by his WC performances.

It’s a confidence issue, but he is a quality player and will bounce back! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

FRRWOpaXwAA1AsR.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes did much better job than white. Really happy we have fit just in case like today. Top player

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Honestly didn't feel like he did better than White. The first 1v1 he got put in a spliff by Rashford. After that we started dominating so Rashford wasn't able to do much anyway.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yeah I kinda feel like this will be the last of him at fullback. He looks more stiff than ever. I think he’ll be a full time CB.

balthazar

Bold move by Arteta. Was bit rusty after all the injuries..but did well, so good in the air. I'll back him to get back to his best, injuries permittin.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He was so good. Huge improvement on White's first half.

Honestly he offers us very different things from RB. He opens up alot of passing lanes and supports Saka much better. Very solid and pocketed Rashford totally.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I forget that i very much preferred Tomiyasu ahead of white before his injury. Wonder if he will challenge him again since White has performed very well in his absence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom