• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He actually looks quite special. Think he'll be a regret for us. Has the potential to be better than Torreira in my opinion. But we'll see.
Doesn't look that way to me but he seems intelligent with above average technique and a good focused work rate. We'll find out I guess.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think that report says we have two offers from the Bundesliga but we will give him a new deal and send him to these on loan instead.

This club deserves relegation.

Has he shown on even one of his loans that he’s got enough to make it here? Sickening.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Are we just renewing because of where he is from? Hard to see any reasoning for renewing a 24 year old, at his talent level & continued super poor production for the position.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No way we are renewing he won't even get workpermit any time soon just sell for 1M.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
But I kinda feel sorry for the kid. No doubt he probably tries hard but the dreams he got sold never came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom