• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bundesliga 2 isn't a good look. Playing time or not. Can't see him actually making the bench here let alone the grade.
Its most likely the first loan of two or three.

Dont see how he gains the required work permit points without playing in a top eight league for a team in European competition.

As he is 22 soon would be required to play 75% of Japans games over a 24 month period to automatically get the work permit.

Last edited:

Relic

Asano starts again in today's game, kick off in 55 min.

VfB

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
These work permits are a nightmare for the sport. I mean I know their importance in other areas but this kind of thing is frustrating.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
These work permits are a nightmare for the sport. I mean I know their importance in other areas but this kind of thing is frustrating.

And it's not like he was coming to play at below-championship level club for a small fee...

Relic

Poor Asano, starts on the bench and gets brought on at half-time with his team losing 3-0 and playing ****.... unable to do anything in the 45min he was on and the team losing 5-0 in the end.

All this while having to travel to Japan last week for 2 games and playing about 15 mins of football.

Aevi

Hale End FC
http://www.bild.de/regional/aktuell...agen-waeren-50901884.bild.html?wtmc=twttr.shr

VfB Stuttgart want to keep Asano for next season, and will be talking to Arsenal about it in the coming month.

It'd probably be quite beneficial, as he doesn't seem to have put in crazy enough numbers to be deemed ready for our level. Not that he isn't an important player for Stuttgart (it sounds like he is from what I've read here and there), but he needs more time to develop.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
I see the titles next season:
Takuma Asano: Our Japanese Samurai
Takumo Asano: If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry
Takuma Asano: Not the Japanese Aguero
Takumo Asano: Keeping Bench
Takumo Asano: The Long-Promised World Class Striker... Delayed

African Flair

That's a shame. The only thing keeping me going recently was the thought that we're going to witness the Return of the Tak next season.
Why? He is not gonna make this team next year and needs to play somewhere, if he likes it there why not let him stay in a familiar surrounding? Stuttgart is a little bit like Newcastle of Germany and will likely advance to Bundesliga for next season. I think it's a great place for him to be at this point in his career.

Latest posts

Top Bottom