• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Why? He is not gonna make this team next year and needs to play somewhere, if he likes it there why not let him stay in a familiar surrounding? Stuttgart is a little bit like Newcastle of Germany and will likely advance to Bundesliga for next season. I think it's a great place for him to be at this point in his career.

Sarcasm mate .

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He'll be lucky to play more than 10 games for us before being sold somewhere. I bet his data looked great though.

trippyhippy

Still don't know what to make of this signing.

Horrible.

it wasn't for footballing purposes I can assure you. arsenal have become a business dont you know. I mean if you were to buy a promising striker then it wouldn't be one that couldn't score more than 8 goals in the japanese league at the age of 21.

InvertedFootballer

We have Danny Welbeck on the squad, nobody is a horrible signing as long as we still can't upgrade on dat guy

Perez tried but he keeps getting injured when it should be his time to shine, weird stuff

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lets hope he follows in the footsteps of such legendary Arsenal signings as Ryo Miyaichi, Junichi Inamoto, Kim Källström and of course the one, the only ........:DAmaury Bischoff:D

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Lets hope he follows in the footsteps of such legendary Arsenal signings as Ryo Miyaichi, Junichi Inamoto, Kim Källström and of course the one, the only ........:DAmaury Bischoff:D

Wenger is a master at signing young players, he just hasn't done it for a more than a decade!

Relic

Waiting for a Gif, but can't find one.

Asano has got a second goal 6 mins ago, a tap in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So that 5 goals 4 assists in 23 games? Would have loved he scored more goals but that what you expect from a player in his ability. I don't get people why moaning he cost is 3M pounds at least he is not s**t as sanogo

BobP

Memri Fan
I looked him up and he barely plays as a striker.

Most of his game time has come from the wings.

With that in mind, he hasn't been doing too bad.

Relic

Takuma-Asano.jpg
Imagine if this is the solution to all our problems. The little tiger samurai. The Japanese Walcott.

The Puma to his friends;

Latest posts+

Top Bottom