• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Find it pretty tiresome people already writing him off and calling him some promotional tool.

He's a young kid we've seen something in, like the other millions of kids signed by clubs all over the world in the hope they'll develop into something worthwhile.

Good luck to him. This is like a glass of water though, I'm still waiting for my meal and desert.

Chami

He seems to have that "I don't care what happens I just want to score" attitude and there is no hesitation in his finishing. And he look like he's kinda of strong for his size, despite having quick feet and pace. Look promising.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Just looked at a YouTube clip. I was hoping to see some stepovers or at least something to get excited about. I think I saw a chop in there somewhere and maybe a dragback. But I can't say I was jumping out of my seat.

Not that you can tell much from a compilation anyway. At least he's playing at the Olympics so we can get a good look at him.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Takuma Asano!
What a wonderful player..
Takuma Asano!
Ain't no passing savior..
It means no worries for the rest of your days..
Its our problem free, transfer policy!
Takuma Asano!
image.jpeg

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Just looked at a YouTube clip. I was hoping to see some stepovers or at least something to get excited about. I think I saw a chop in there somewhere and maybe a dragback. But I can't say I was jumping out of my seat.

Not that you can tell much from a compilation anyway. At least he's playing at the Olympics so we can get a good look at him.

latest

Top Bottom