• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
But anyways, Asano could be interesting. Had it been some other top club signing him a lot of people on here would be slating Wenger for not going for this talent so I can't be bothered with all the hate. Watch him play first ffs.

Expecting some more to be signed aswell

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal, I guess.

Never heard or seen him. Didn't check YT reels yet.

Let's hope it's third time lucky for Arsène and Japanese players.
Inamoto and Miyaichi were failures.

Proof

Established Member
Welcome to Arsenal! I don't mind this signing. If there's a young talented striker on the market who is available for a decent fee you take a punt on him and see what happens.

I can also understand the frustration and the laughs of this transfer because we desperately need a new striker!

We see Ibrahimović at United, Batshuayi at Chelsea, Icardi heavily linked with Sp**s and Wenger comes up with a 21-year old from the Japanese league. It's definitely a bad timing.

STYLEZ

Seriously?!

Fail2x4.gif

Hahaha

This is funny specially if you've seen the whole video. Watch out for the black guy @ 1:27 pmsl

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Welcome to Arsenal! I don't mind this signing. If there's a young talented striker on the market who is available for a decent fee you take a punt on him and see what happens.

I can also understand the frustration and the laughs of this transfer because we desperately need a new striker!

We see Ibrahimović at United, Batshuayi at Chelsea, Icardi heavily linked with Sp**s and Wenger comes up with a 21-year old from the Japanese league. It's definitely a bad timing.
No doubt they're not doing this kid any favours with the timing. Seems to be that way often

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

It would've been a side note on the official site if it hadn't been for the fact that the news had already leaked from Japan. Now they had to get Arsène to give the 'one for the future' quote so Gooners on social media wouldn't panic.

They panicked anyway, the childish sods.

Toast

Established Member
I heard we bought him mainly for his knowledge of the secret Japanese art of team-building.It's going to be an interesting season.

84594751.gif

84594754.gif

logic DC

if it was a young striker from South America or some top European nation I would be excited but I just can't be excited for this deal- l mean how many quality players have we seen from asia over the last 5 years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom