• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I don't get this about wenger, he harps on and on about where the quality is in the transfer market on all his t.v. appearances, then goes and buys the complete opposite. At this point i don't think anybody knows his motives.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Maybe he'll develop into a top player or not. Either way no pressure, now lets go out and sign a striker who will finally displace Giroud.

Sanogoals

Not sure what source, but let the rage commence!

He will be this seasons striker experiment. We have one every year. From Ashavin to Podolski, to Gervinho (*shiver*), to Sanogo, to Theo, and in 2016/17 it will be Asano.

Every single time we've ended up reverting to Giroud up front... :mad:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

While I am severely underwhelmed, putting it lightly, everyone said if we cannot find a top quality proven striker then we have to punt on a young prospect who fits the bill. We've done that.

It's something. A step in the right direction albeit a very very small step.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looking at that video makes me smile. Some impressive work there from the lad, and has some pace as well.

Good work from the management and scouts it must be said.

An inexpensive addition, that could turn out to be a useful squad member for us. It all comes together if we get in some good firepower over this window of course.

Sykes

Yep. Wenger told you Giroud is his first choice striker and we all thought he was bluffing.
This is the second of the 3 signings he's making. Either ways it means we'll be short at cb or striking. The 2 crucial spots needed to be addressed.
Bet you Holding will be the 3rd signing and yet people will blame Alexis and Özil for not wanting to commit.

spartandre217

Established Member
Looking at that video makes me smile. Some impressive work there from the lad, and has some pace as well.

Good work from the management and scouts it must be said.

An inexpensive addition, that could turn out to be a useful squad member for us. It all comes together if we get in some good firepower over this window of course.

We all thought Elneny was a joke until we saw him play a few times he hasn't disappointed yet and if we're honest is a lot better than the price we paid. Have to hope there's something similar

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
I don't get this about wenger, he harps on and on about where the quality is in the transfer market on all his t.v. appearances, then goes and buys the complete opposite. At this point i don't think anybody knows his motives.

He seems to have absolutely bizarre addiction to bargain hunting and trying to prove everyone wrong even though its been already proven that we can't challenge for the title with these types of weak signings.

STYLEZ

TransferMarket got him valued at £900k.

No way Arsenal paid more then £1mil for him

cloista

Well if he does turn into a decent striker atleast his name easily lends itself to a song to the tune of 'Hakuna Matata'.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
He will be this seasons striker experiment. We have one every year. From Ashavin to Podolski, to Gervinho (*shiver*), to Sanogo, to Theo, and in 2016/17 it will be Asano.

Every single time we've ended up reverting to Giroud up front... :mad:
I was just thinking about Gervinho today, and how good his movement was. Imagine Özil supplying him - imagine how frustrating that would be! Watching so many chances being squandered.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

His videos make him out to be an exciting forward,then again so did Gervinhos.

I do like these kind of punts though, Wenger wouldn't sign him unless he felt he had something about him. Hopefully he does well.

Anyone know anything in regards to him getting a work permit?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom