• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano: Welcome to Arsenal!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I really hope he works out, but we all know he won't.

Just another typical commercial signing from our money hungry club.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
I really hope he works out, but we all know he won't.

Just another typical commercial signing from our money hungry club.
First of all, it's not definite that he'll flop. Give him at least a game before all these conclusions ffs.

Second of all, this can't be purely based on money-making because we're not about to sell a couple hundred shirts any time soon. As multiple people have pointed out, the Japanese have other of their players to root for that have accomplished more, this isn't anything "hyped" even. He needs to actually play well for sales to be significant.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what source, but let the rage commence!
He won't wow from where these sources coming from? He cant get the work permit because he not qualified even with special visa talent many Japanese journalists confirm that.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
First of all, it's not definite that he'll flop. Give him at least a game before all these conclusions ffs.

Second of all, this can't be purely based on money-making because we're not about to sell a couple hundred shirts any time soon. As multiple people have pointed out, the Japanese have other of their players to root for that have accomplished more, this isn't anything "hyped" even. He needs to actually play well for sales to be significant.

And we need to be selling shirts at £500 a pop. It's just lazy thinking. We're paying around £3m for this guy plus his wages, but the Twittersphere is convinced it's all to make money from shirt sales. We won't be breaking even for a while then.

Toast

Established Member
No way this guy is going to be a striker for us. He's even shorter than Aguero ffs. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mesut and co must be wanting the Euros to end tomorrow. I bet they can hardly contain their excitement.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Feeling bad for this kid as he is being ridiculed by the fans when he has not even kicked a ball for us.

I think that is majorly because of Wenger and the Board's ineptness to sign a first team striker and this will be a huge burden on Takuma as he will be judged on every kick.

Anyways, welcome to the Arsenal lad. Hopefully you go on to have a great career here.

Top Bottom